Thursday, 19 January 2017

Type of cloud 

I think this cloud is cirrus because it thin like a feather 


 This is the cumulonimbus cloud because it is dark and it fat and fluffy 
This is the cumulus the sunny fat fluffy cloud that mean it good weather



This is the stratus because it is like a sheet of low gray cloud that will be bring the light rain and snow 








My plan

My highlights of this year are I join in World scholar and I can debate or write the essay longer and have more information.In World scholar we learn history, art, science, etc... I have fun about the new topic. I have my grade piano test so I have to work harder and practice more I get a high score. In this year most of sports I love to play tennis and table tennis it very fun and next year I will try to play other. My plan to do next year is to have a test next level of the piano and I will try to play drum and other instruments. I think if I have time I will go and practice football or other sports so I will get stronger and healthier. 


No comments:

Post a Comment